Type what you are searching for:
What if there is NO AUDIO or only DISTORTED SOUND?
- Make sure the Lightning connector is fully plugged in.
- Confirm that your cell phone case is not preventing the Lightning connector from being fully plugged in.
- Check that your audio source is on and working.
- If problems persist, try a different audio source.
What if my phone/device NOT RESPONDING TO BUTTON PRESSES?
- Check the Lightning connector is securely connected. For multi-press functions, vary the speed of presses when using the remote/mic.
What if my earphone does NOT STAY IN MY EAR – am I doing something wrong?
SELECTING THE RIGHT SIZE
- Remember—one size does not fit all. BEEM UNITED earphones come with FOUR sets of ear tips, so try them all to find the pair that fits most comfortably.
INSERTION AND REMOVAL
- Pull back on your ear to straighten the canal.
- Insert the ear tip securely, so that it’s firmly in place.
- To remove, twist the earphone gently to break the seal in your ear.
How do I get FIRMWARE UPDATE?
- BEEM UNITED comes with an iOS app for the firmware update. Please download BEEM UNITED app at iTunes store. Upon app initialization, it will automatically check for latest firmware. Remember to install the latest software updates on your device.
What if MICROPHONE NOT PICKING UP SOUND?
- Check that the microphone—located on the back of the remote—isn’t blocked or covered.
How to CLEAN my headphones/earphones?
- Always remove the ear tip from the earpiece before cleaning. Failure to do this may result in damage to the earphones.
- Use warm water and mild soap on a damp cloth to remove dirt and earwax from the ear tips. Don’t use harsh cleaning products.
- Rinse completely and dry before placing them back on your earphones.
What is SAFE LISTENING?
- After placing the headphones on or in your ears, gradually turn up the volume.
- Use common sense and monitor your listening habits—the lower the volume, the longer you can safely listen to your music.
- Don’t use headphones or earphones when you’re in a situation that requires your full attention, like crossing the street or driving a vehicle in traffic.
- Exposure to noise over 85 decibels (dB) for a long period can result in gradual hearing loss and is not recommended.
- If your issue isn’t listed or these troubleshooting tips didn’t help, please click on the “Contact Us” button—which is located at the bottom right of any page on our website—to speak with one of our Customer Support Representatives immediately.