In the Box
- 1 pair of BEEM UNITED earphones
- 4 sizes of ergonomic ear tips
- 1 wire clip
- 1 carrying case
- 1 Quick Start Guide/User’s Manual
- Driver/Dynamic: 10.66mm
- Diaphragm: Peek+PU
- Impedance: 22Ω
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20KHz
- Max Input Power: 10mW
- Connector: Lightning
- HD Audio: 24 bit, 48KHz
- Cord: 1.2M
- Weight: 20g
BEEM UNITED BeMe D200 with Active Noise Cancellation (ANC) – No need to crank up the volume to get great sound with the BeMe D200. Its Active Noise Cancellation function allows listeners to safely enjoy their favorite music.
- ANC is most commonly used to drown out unwanted background noise like that of busy city streets. Listeners often mistakenly turn up their volume above safe listening levels (above 80 dB) in such environments without knowing the safety benefits of turning on ANC features.
- ANC allows you to listen at lower, more ear-friendly volumes while cutting out distracting background noise.
- The BeMe D200’s unique ANC feature goes a step farther and lets listeners adjust their own awareness level between high, low, and off through the BEEM UNITED remote or app. Allowing more or less ambient noise in also helps monitor your surroundings for a safer commute.
- To safely set an appropriate volume for listening, turn up your music to your volume preference in a quiet place. Remove headphones from your ears. If you can still hear your music, then the volume is too loud – potentially causing damage to your ears over time.